ACT Technologies provides world-class managed cybersecurity solutions to help secure your business from today’s greatest threats. Whether the driving force is meeting or exceeding compliance requirements or just protecting your SMB PC, we have a solution for your company.
Some of the services ACT Technologies offer include user training to spot and avoid cyber threats, deploying and managing business continuity solutions, and managing many of the services you rely on to keep your company safe and running at full speed.
The first layer of defense is focused on implementing the best practices and covering the basics. A weakness in this area will compromise all subsequent layers.
- Endpoint Protection (Anti-Virus, EDR)
- Microsoft and Third-Party Application Patch Management
- Firewall Advanced Security Subscriptions
- SPAM Filter
- Web/Content Filtering
- Password Complexity/Account Lockout Policy
- Role-Based Access Control: files, apps, systems
- Multi-factor Authentication
- WiFi Security
- IT Asset Documentation/Password Management
- Network Monitoring Agent
The second layer covers your data and systems. Simple onsite backups are not enough. The best solution is multi-tiered.
- Comprehensive Image-Level Backup
- Local Backup (1 to 6 hours) and nearly Instant Virtualization
- Offsite Backup and Cloud Virtualization
- Backup Verification/Ransomware Detection
The biggest vulnerability in any network or business, and the most likely to cause issues is the people. ACT Technologies has taken a stance that User Education is critical to a strong defense against malicious actors.
- IT Security Policies
- Annual Cybersecurity Training & Testing
- Email Phishing Simulation
Security is not a “Set it and Forget it” methodology that should be implemented in managing security threats. It is a constant battle that needs attention, updating, and testing.
- Annual Risk Assessment – NIST SP 800-30
- Quarterly Vulnerability Scans
- Dark Web Breach Monitoring
- Network Scans for Sensitive Data (PII)
Detection and Response layer is the real-time protection for your environment. This is where the systems are actively scanned for intruders and then taking action to stop it. First by stopping the threat then sending alerts to a monitored dashboard.
- Real-Time Alerts and Incident Response
- Integrated Virtual Cloud Sensor
- AI and Machine Learning Powered Rules Engine
- Turnkey Compliance Reporting
The last layer is all about hardening the other layers by actively testing them. Whether real world penetration testing or simulated virtual attacks, this layer will provide the peace of mind that policies and actions taken to secure the network are being utilized.
- Penetration Testing: LAN, Web Application
- Custom Solutions
- Social Engineering Simulation: Phone, Email, Onsite